Beautiful Colonial Home - Dual Living - $460 PER WEEK
Located in a truly perfect part of Toogoom, properties similar to this are very rare. Just a minute or two across the road and onto the beach at the mouth of Beelbi Creek, with tables and public barbecues at Fixter Park, life will be a permanent vacation alongside the white sand of Toogoom Beach. The location gets better being a short walk to the Salty Squid Cafe and Goodys on the Beach restaurant, only a few minutes’ walk away.
Upstairs is the main home area and includes:
* Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Hardwood timber kitchen
* Dining off kitchen, plus a more formal dining area
* Lounge plus living area
* Polished timber floors
* Front balcony and rear entertaining deck.
* A two bedroom, one bathroom unit with full kitchen
* Second, separate open living area / rumpus room / unit with its own bathroom
* Lock up garage plus double carport
This home still has some of the original fixtures which make the home truly special –original door knobs, glass inserts, timber kitchen, and fretwork you just don’t see anymore. With some mature trees, the minimal gardens and yard have been designed to be very low maintenance. Just around the corner to the Toogoom Boat ramp, this could really be that dream beach home for you.
*More photo’s to come.