6 Acres, Quiet Location, Immaculate Home And Grounds
This peaceful pocket of Hervey Bay is relatively unknown, and that is just how the residents like it! A no through area where the neighbours look out for each other, this particular property is very well laid out and in excellent condition from the front entry to the rear boundary.
On one of the larger allotments being just over 6 acres, the current owners have resided here for around 9 years and have loved every minute of it. Their decision to move north to be closer to family has been a tough one, and this has created an opportunity that is quite rare to find. Some of the main features of the property are:
* Immaculate and quite spacious 3 bedroom lowset brick home, ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom
* Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher & 900w ceramic cooktop, relaxing outlook from the kitchen outside over the grounds
* Air conditioned living and main bedroom, wood fire in the lounge, second living area/formal dining
* Large under roof outdoor entertaining area plus full length front verandah, solar power system
* 6m wide x 9m long colorbond powered shed with 4m wide full length awning, remote openers
* 3 x 22,000l and 1 x 5,000l rain water tanks
* 2 dams plus a bore supply an extensive watering system, established gardens and vegetable patch, numerous fruit and citrus trees including mango, lemon, mandarin, macadamia nut etc
This property will suit a range of buyers, whether it be a quite place to retire / lock up and travel, a family looking for room for the kids, or someone with a horse needing that extra space. The location is great being approximately 10 minutes from Burrum Heads with it’s shops, boat ramp and beaches, or Howard/Torbanlea with facilities like fuel, grocery, butcher, bakery and a couple of pubs full of character. Around 25 minutes drive to the Hervey Bay CBD, or just a few minutes more to Maryborough.
This property is on the market and priced to sell – inspection of 17-25 Drouin Crescent is by inspection only – contact exclusive marketing agent Steve Allen on 0409 006 511 or email email@example.com to arrange.